Congratulations to Lourdes Ventura, Esq., past President of the Latino Lawyers Association of Queens County on her induction as the first Latina President of the Queens County Women’s Bar Association!!! We know your presidency will be a success!!!
- Queens Judge to Lawmakers: ‘Raise the Age’ Sealing Law Needs More Work December 24, 2018
- Judge’s Record-Sealing Denial Highlights ‘Shortcomings’ of Second-Chance Law December 24, 2018
- Judge Decries Lack of Latino Representation on the Bench from NY Law Journal October 8, 2018
- Davis Wright Tremaine – Junior to Mid-Level Trademark Litigation Associate position April 19, 2017
- LLAQC in the News November 1, 2016